Sterling Round Gemstone Necklaces
This product is sold out
Classic and sleek, this beautiful faceted round pillow gemstone pendant sits on a dainty 18 inch 925 sterling silver cable chain. Choose from 6 different gemstones to coordinate with your special sense of style.
• Pyrite is a stone of power and confidence, Pyrite shimmers with the energy of success. With this necklace you can carry that energy with you wherever you go.
• Smoky Quartz is one of the most efficient grounding and anchoring stones, known to aid in bringing you body back to a natural balance.
• Ruby encourages passion and a zest for life, wear it to invite happiness and passion into you life.
• Blue Onyx is a strength-giving stone that will increase your happiness and contentment in life. Helpful for those who are often under physical, emotional or mental stress.
• Turquoise is a stone with positive, life-affirming vibes. It's a Master Healer that brings powerful rejuvenating energies to your mind, body and spirit.
• Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to help you align with the energy of love.
11 mm sterling silver bezel set faceted round gemstone pendant in your choice of: Pyrite, Smoky Quartz, Ruby, Blue Onyx, Turquoise or Rose Quartz.
Note: Each gemstone is 100% genuine and therefore no two are exactly alike. Each piece may have a slight variance in natural hue, but all equally beautiful.
but all are brilliant and beautiful.
18 inch sterling silver diamond cut flat cable chain 1.4mm with spring ring clasp.
Tips to keep your piece looking new
Avoid water when wearing your necklace, because over time the sterling silver will oxidize. However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often and be sure to keep your necklace in an air tight plastic pouch when not wearing. Exposure to oxygen causes the silver to tarnish. Polish gently with a jewelry polishing cloth if needed. Avoid rubbing the polish cloth on gemstones. The polish cloth is treated with a chemical cleaner that can be harmful to stones. Take your necklace off when you are cooking or showering. Acidic foods and chemicals can be harmful to the silver and gemstones.